Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Kerala birds..!

Real birds, not ""birds"" - since I started reading various Photography forums and stunning pictures of beautiful birds, I started noticed birds around where I live. There are stunning but limited number of species around here in Ireland.

However, during my last visit home, I was shocked by the close proximity and different types of bird calls and chirping that was going on around me! In next 60 minutes or so, I counted about a dozen different species of birds, all beautiful, some stunning, and some like this one - drop dead gorgeous!

Aparantly Black hooded Orioles are very desirable, expensive pets all over the world! Who knew?!

I am delighted with myself that I have finally, after ignoring them for three decades, have come around to be able to appreciate them! Better late, than never! :D

No comments: