Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Importance of Timing

A few months ago, on my way back from a neurologists appointment with someone, I had a brainwave (yeah, it still hurts...) that there should be a better tool out there to track and report the seizure activities, medicines, what could have prompted the seizure etc so that next visit to the neurologist one can be loaded with concise information of the condition and progress, rather than the typical expression "meh, it was.. err, about the same, slightly worse at times, but otherwise normal..".

I google'd for hours looking for a tool or website that does something remotely like that, but there was none. Another brain flash - here's something I should do. I should setup that site..! With this newfound passion and purpose, I registered www.brainwavetracker.com and a few days later I forgot all about it (typical me), and never got around to setup the website.

Now it seems someone else had a similar brain flash, and they, unlike me, actually did something about it - and here it is - www.seizuretracker.com.

Fair play and best wishes to them - and kick up the back side to me!

No comments: