Tuesday, November 16, 2004

ye'r blockin me bleedin' sun, ye..!!!

... alrighh?? nai, go on, thats enouf!! Leave me in peace ye intrusive flightless little human thingee ye, alrigh, dats it, feck off, yeah, see ya, yeah, bye, bye!



Note: In fairness, I should have contacted ISPCA (www.ispca.ie) about this poor bird. It was way too tired to fly or even to walk, it looked as if it was lost and had a rough night in the cold November night. My excuse would be that I was too busy working for a charity event all weekend, which has helped change lives of hundreds of thousands of poor people in India, and have brought millions solace in both physical and spiritual aspects of life. Yup, I hear you saying, "you were too busy working for a charity organisation, you failed to help a poor bird!!", Well wait till I tell you about the busiest 51 hours of my life! ;)

No comments: